上海联盟

每天半小时:存款、转账

只看楼主 收藏 回复
  • - -
楼主

今天分享的英语内容是关于存款、转账。

一、存款

1.Is overdrawal permitted?可以透支吗?

2.It's a savings account.是储蓄存款账户。

3.Current account, Sir?活期存款账户吗,先生?

4.Here's the cash and my passbook.这是钱和我的存折。

5.The account carries interest of 3%.该存款有3%的利息。

6.He puts away a little every month. 他每个月都存一点钱。

7.I'd like to open a saving account 我想要开一个储蓄账户

8.How much do you want to deposit with us?您想在我们这存多少?

9.We should make a plan for saving money.我们应该做个存款计划。

10.Please enter your PIN number on the keypad.请您在键盘上输入密码。

11.Could you not deposit this until Tuesday?周二前别存这张支票,好吗?

12.I'm interested in a twelve month deposit.我对一年的定期存款感兴趣。

13.Please enter your identification number/password/code.请输入你的密码。

14.What about the interest rates of these accounts.这账户的利息是多少呢?

15.I would like to check my account balance,please. 我想查一下我的账户余额。

16.I want to deposit RMB 20,000 in my account.我想在我的户头上存2万元人民币。

17.I'd like to apply for a balance statement of my account.我要申请存款证明。

18.Would that be a Fixed Deposit or a Current Deposit?是存定期的还是活期的?

19.It should be 100,000 RMB at least for A type account.A户的起存金额为10万元。

20.We need to start saving money for a rainy day.我们得开始存钱以备不时之需了。

21.Could I have your Savings Book and the money, please. 请您给我您的存折和现金。

22.I want to deposit some money into my Savings Account, please.我想往我的存款账户里存些钱。

23.What if I forget to cash my money when the maturity comes?如果存款到期了,我忘记兑现会怎样呢?

24.He salted away a fortune over the years and no one ever knew! 这些年他偷偷地存了一大笔钱却没人知道!

25.How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?您计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?

26.That's the transfer completed. Can I do anything else for you today?转账完成了。我现在还能为您做些什么呢?

27.Then please fill in this deposit slip and give me your Identity Card.那么请填好这张存款单并把你的身份证交给我。

28.As soon as I get paid, I squirrel some money away so I won't be tempted to spend it. 我一发薪水,就存起来一部分,以免忍不住想花。

29.We have various different types of Current Deposit, the Variable Term Deposit, a Notice Deposit and the Usual Current Deposit. 我们有几种不同的活期存款方式,有定活两便、通知存款和普通的活期存款。

30.No overdraft is allowed in either a type A or B. What's more,a type B account should not be directly involved in any transactions, nor be applied to any external withdrawal service.A户、B户均不得透支,而且,B户作为结算户的后备存款账户,不直接发生经济活动,资金不得对外支付。

31.Account of agreement savings ,or a type A, should be managed and used as a general settlement account,and it may be applied to the withdrawal of a cash transfer service.协定存款账户的A户视同一般结算账户管理使用,可用于现金转账业务支出。

二、转账

32.Then how do I withdraw?如何取款呢?

33.Would you like a wire transfer?你要汇钱吗?

34.I've never made a transfer before.我早先没转过。

35.Which account shall we send it to?转到什么账号?

36.We can process transaction today.我们今天就能办理转账。

37.I didn’t want the payment to be overdue.我不想付款付晚。

38.Let me view ledger transfer history.让我查看下转账历史记录。

39.I will take you through the procedure.我会指导您如何办手续。

40.A company account. I need to pay a bill.公司账户,我需要付钱。

41.What is your father's account number?你爸爸的账号号码是什么?

42.I would like to make a remittance to HongKong.我想要汇款到香港。

43.I want to draw some money from my account.我想从我的账户里取些钱。

44.Have you made transfer at our bank before?你以前在我们银行转过账吗?

45.Do you offer an inter-bank transfer service?你们有跨行转帐的服务吗?

46.I would like to transfer money back to my daughter.我要汇一笔钱给我女儿。

47.I need to transfer some money to another account.我需要将钱转到另一个账号。

48.Are you transferring funds to a company or an individual account?您是将钱转到另一个公司账户还是个人账户?

49.You can pay the electricity bill by bank giro or by bank giro credit.您可以通过银行转帐信贷方式来支付电费。

50.I'll need the name of the company and their bank routing number as well as their bank’s address and phone number.我要知道公司的名字和开户号还有他们的银行地址和手机号。

以上版权归出国1号站所有,如有争议请联系出国1号站,未经授权不得盗用文字图片


全国免费服务热线:400-007-6756   

关注新浪微博:@万新出国1号站

澳新加留学人员可以加群咨询



举报 | 1楼 回复

友情链接